When some land owner plan construction on his/her land 1st they need is design of home as per there requirement & as per law of respective municipal corporation rules & regulations. A registered Architecture   firm is appropriate body to get all things done as per legality. An architect designs the layout of home as per client requirement of use.

At HOUZZ WORKS we have our in house architect/interior to cater for all need of home owner.